Explore our products
Cisco Managed Switch
- Advanced security protects business assets
- Quality of Service optimizes network performance
- Simple management and configuration tools make deployment easier
- Energy saving technology optimizes power usage and reduces cost
- IPv6 support
- High performance and reliability: Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6 support.
- Easy setup and management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- An eco-friendly solution: Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Advanced features: Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks. IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade. Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Energy efficiency and design: It support of Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and reduction of energy consumption by monitoring traffic and putting links into sleep mode during quiet periods. Power-saving technology allows switch to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed. Fanless design on several models allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively. LEDs can be turned off to save power.