- Flexibility – IT administrators choose cloud or direct on-premises network management giving full control over the managed network. SkyKey also allows administrators to use a combination of both methods to create the most efficient process for their company.
- Convenient – With its compact size and magnetic backing, SkyKey fits in small spaces and stays securely on the server.
- Efficient – SkyKey provides a single place to view status and analytics of each device and perform administrative tasks of both wired and wireless devices.
- Simple – No complex installation or integrations – simply plug and play.
- Secure – Because SkyKey is installed at each deployment site, the device offers an always on, secure single sign-on service.
Model: Qualcomm IPQ4019
Clock Rate: ARM A7 Quad Core 717MHz
Hardware Encryption Acceleration: Yes
System Memory: 1GB DDR3
eMMC: 4GB (MLC)
Interfaces and LEDs
2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports (1 x PoE)
1 x Micro SD Slot
1 x DC-Input Jack
1 x Reset Button
1 x Power LED (Orange)
2 x LAN LED (Green)