- Processor TypeIntel®
- Processor familyIntel® Xeon® E-2100/2200 series, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Pentium®
- Processor core available8 or 6 or 4 or 2
- Processor cacheUp to 16 MB L3
- Maximum memory64 GB
- Memory slots4 DIMM slots, maximum
- Memory typeHPE Standard Memory
- Memory protection featuresECC
- Drive supported2 Non-hot plug LFF or 2 Hot plug LFF or 4+2 Hot plug SFF
- Infrastructure managementHPE iLO5
- System fan featuresNon-hot plug non-redundant
- Power supply type290W entry-level power supply or 500W Flex Slot redundant power supply or 800W 48VDC Flex Slot redundant power supply
- Expansion SlotsTwo maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network Controller1 GB 361i Ethernet adapter 2 ports (or)
1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter 2 ports
- Storage controllerHPE S100i, HPE Smart Array E208i-a or HPE Smart Array P408i-a
- Processor number1
- Processor speedUp to 4.0 GHz
- Form Factor1U
- Weight13.18 lb minimum 20.81 lb maximum
- Weight6 kg minimum 9.46 kg maximum
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)1.70 x 17.11 x 15.05 in (HxWxD)
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)4.32 x 43.46 x 38.22 cm (HxWxD)
- New 290W non-hot-plug power supply with Platinum power efficiency.
- Supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 series processors, up to 8 cores.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel Xeon E-2200 series.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- Available aggressively priced SMB Offers regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific.