- Processor TypeIntel
- Processor familyIntel® Xeon® E-2100/2200 series, Intel® Core™ 8th/9th Gen i3 Processor, Intel® Pentium® Processor
- Maximum memory64 GB with 16 GB DDR4
- Memory slots4
- Memory protection featuresUnbufferred ECC
- Drive supported4 NHP LFF SATA HDD with optional 2 LFF SATA HDD or 4 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 8 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, with 1 M.2 NVMe SSD, depending on model
- Processor core available2 to 6 core, depending on processor
- Processor cache4 to 12 MB L3, depending on processor
- Processor number1
- Processor speed4.0 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- Memory typeHPE DDR4 Standard Memory
- Infrastructure managementIncluded – HPE iLO Standard with intelligent provisioning (embedded), HPE Systems Insight Manager (requires download), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) Optional – HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, HPE OneView Advanced (requires download)
- Expansion Slots4, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Network ControllerHPE 1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter 2-ports per controller or HPE 1 Gb 361i Ethernet adapter 2-ports per controller, depending on model
- Storage controller1 HPE Smart Array S100i
- Form Factor4U Tower
- Weight22.1 lb minimum; 38.7 lb maximum
- Weight10.1 kg minimum; 17.6 kg maximum
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)14.5 x 6.89 x 18.7 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)36.83 x 17.5 x 47.5 cm
- New 350W non-hot-plug power supply with Gold-level power efficiency.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E-2100/2200 processor series with up to 6 cores and 83W, 8th/9th Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel® Xeon® E-2200, 9th Gen Core™ i3 and Pentium G processors.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 Standard Memory UDIMM offering 8 GB, 16 GB. and a maximum of 64 GB memory capacity.
- Dedicated HPE iLO port and serial port option kit.