- Centralized Management: Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers.
- Free Cloud Access: Manage and monitor with the Omada app or Web UI from anywhere, anytime.
- On-Premises Management: Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- Industry-Leading Hardware Design: A powerful chipset, durable metal casing, USB 2.0 port for auto backup, and two Fast Ethernet ports.
- Flexible Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB (DC 5V/Minimum 1A) for flexible installation.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see the real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- Real-Time Network Topology: Helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Easier Network Maintenance: WiFi heatmap simulator, visualizable network report, and batch & multi-site management benefit network maintenance.
- 2 × 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- 1 × USB 2.0 Port for configuration backup
- 1 × Micro USB Port for power
Power Supply : 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB（DC 5V/1A）
Dimensions : 3.9 × 3.9 × 1.0in. (100 × 98 × 25mm)
Centralized Management :
- Up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers
Omada App : Yes
Cloud Access : Yes
L3 Management : Yes
Multi-site Management : Yes
Management Features :
- Automatic device discovery
- Batch configuration
- Batch firmware upgrading
- Intelligent network monitoring
- Event logs and notifications
- Unified configuration
- Reboot schedule
- Captive portal authentication