Explore our products
TP-Link Hardware Controller
- Centralized Management: Up to 500 Omada access points, 100 JetStream switches, and 100 Omada routers.
- Free Cloud Access: Manage and monitor with the Omada app or Web UI from anywhere, anytime.
- On-Premises Management: Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- Industry-Leading Hardware Design: A powerful chipset, durable metal casing, USB 3.0 port for auto backup, and two Gigabit ports.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see the real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- Real-Time Network Topology: Helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Easier Network Maintenance: WiFi heatmap simulator, visualizable network report, and batch & multi-site management benefit network maintenance.
- 2× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 1× USB 3.0 Port
Power Supply : 100–240 V~50/60 Hz, 0.6 A
Dimensions : 11.6 × 7.1 × 1.7 in (294 × 180 × 44 mm)
Centralized Management :
- Up to 500 Omada access points
- JetStream switches
- SafeStream routers
- Up to 15,000 clients
Omada App : Yes
Cloud Access : Yes
L3 Management : Yes
Multi-site Management : Yes
Management Features :
- Automatic Device Discovery
- Batch Configuration
- Batch Firmware Upgrading
- Intelligent Network Monitoring
- Abnormal Event Warnings
- Unified Configuration
- Reboot Schedule
- Captive Portal Configuration