Explore our products
TP-Link Wireless Access Point
- Omada SDN Ready: Ready for Omada SDN controller for centralized management and monitoring.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one uplink and three access ports. PoE pass-through is available on one of the access port providing power for desk phones, cameras or other PoE devices.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for mobility and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends the access point into the walls of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, and dormitories.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with US, EU and 86mm junction boxes with PoE support.
- Customer Oriented Guest Network: Along with multiple ways of login (SMS, Facebook Wi-Fi, Voucher, and customizable captive portal) allows guest access smoothly and friendly.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with airtime fairness, band steering, and beamforming technologies.
Interface : Uplink port: One 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port, accepts 802.3af or 802.3at PoE
Access ports: Three 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports with one PoE power pass-thru port
Physical Security Lock : Yes
Button : Reset
Power Supply : 802.3af/802.3at PoE
Power Consumption : 9.8 watts
24.4 watts with 13w PoE output
Dimension ( W x D x H ) : 143 × 86 × 20 mm (5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in)
Antenna Type :
2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
Mounting : Wall Plate Mounting
Wireless Standards : IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Frequency : 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Signal Rate :5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
Omada App : Yes